Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Fuck you mother. Just because you fucking have a naturally fast metabolism and stick frame does not mean that you get to tell me in your variety of 'creative' ways that I am fat everyday.  I already know that and guess what, it's constantly on my fucking mind anyways.  I don't need your 'helpful' reminders.  You don't actually help anyfuckingways.  You don't let me eat less, or even less sugar/carbs/fat/etc.  You don't let me exercise until I fall down from exhaustion, you continue to supply me with food high in calories, and give me large servings at dinner.  Well guess fucking what, I'll show you.  I bet you like it when I'm fat don't you, it makes you feel even skinnier.  I know it does, that's why you insist on bringing me the larger sizes when we're shopping and telling me not to suck it in, telling me that I should be 'active' and that I shouldn't spend so much money on food. Just wait, someday I'll weigh less than your (I think) 95lbs.

I really am sick of all the mixed messages she sends me about food, no wonder I'm fucked up.  It's one of the few things that makes me really mad.

Honestly I am so fed up with this, I wish I could live without human interaction. Or at least interact with only one or maybe two select people.

-Rain

1 comment:

  1. You can't rn away and hide your face. You have to face your problems head on. A wise man once said, "Those who forget their pasts are doomed to repeat it."

    Open up to yor mother and tell her that it bothers yo the way she makes yo feel about food. Tell her that yo have an unhealthy relationship with food and she is making that worse.

    If she doesn't listen to you.. prove her wrong. Only eat half of what she gives you. You have to take the first step in your life.

    Don't fade into the blackness, beautiful. Your life has not even begun yet.

    ReplyDelete