I haven't cut in almost a month, but I know I can't last much longer. The thought is always there now, so I know it's only a matter of time before I give in. I don't even care right now.
On another note, I was thinking about how competitive I am today. I'm super competitive, but I also don't want to seem like I am. I want everything to look effortless. I want to be perfect without trying. I know other competitive people, but all of them don't mind showing it. Interesting, curious to be sure, but really irrelevant. I do think though, that this has contributed to my current (slightly confused) mindset.
Elizabeth: thank you.
-Rain
xoxo
ReplyDeleteis it such a bad thing to be competitive? I wouldn't think so. It means you are willing to do what ever it takes to succeed.
That is a wonderful trait to have.
Kick ass, compete. Win!
But never forget who you are and always be you. Even if you do not see it, you are beautiful. No one can take that from you.